Track & Trace
Guide to trace your parcel shipping status.
First Step: Get Your Tracking Number
Go to your mail box > Review Order/Track Packages > Tracking Number is in the order comment box.
Second Step: Enter Your Tracking Number
Enter your tracking number to see the tracking details. The tracking status might take a few days to be updated, please wait patiently.
Common FAQ of Track & Trace
1. I have been waiting for two weeks. Where is my order?
Total delivery time = processing time + shipping time
(not including customs delays, weekends, holidays and any unforeseen circumstances)
PS. For orders to South America and the Russian Federation, shipping may take more than 1 month due to transport and customs issues.
2. What if the package doesn’t arrive?
If you don’t get your package 60 days after it was shipped, please contact us at email@example.com. We’ll either resent a new one to you or give you a full refund.
3. What if my parcel is returned to COLEYES?There are four possibilities for the above cases,
- Address is written wrongly in the purchase confirmation
- No one picks up the parcel for consecutive three days at the given address (For Fedex Service)
- Un-contactable via phone or email during delivering period
- No pick-up at post office for two weeks after notice given (For Global Mail Service)
To avoid the disappointment above, please double check your shipping address when making your purchase and please confirm there is someone to pick the parcel up at the given address. Or else, you can always assign the products to deliver to your office or school. To avoid any possibilities of parcel returned, you are advised to check the shipping status as frequent as possible.
Note: These shipping times are only for your reference. Please click here to read more shipping information.