Top five tips for healthy contact lens wear:
1. Take your lenses out as early in the evening as possible
2. Avoid sleeping in contacts whenever possible. If you must sleep in them, be sure you are wearing a lens designed for overnight wear.
3. If your eyes are red, irritated, uncomfortable, light sensitive or your vision is blurred, take out your contacts immediately.
4. Don’t wear contact lenses longer than designed.
5. If you’re eyes are relieved when your contacts come out, they’ve been in too long.