Instructions for use: ① Firstly pls remove the lens case and add the care solution. Then put the contact lens into lens case, soak in the care solution. ② Use USB to charge or install a 7# battery. Pls remove the battery when not in use. ③ Put on the lens case cover, and place the lens case on the cleaner machine for clamping. ④ Press the switch, the machine starts to work, and at the same time it makes a sound of "Zi...", which means it is working normally. ⑤ When you need to stop, press the switch again to cut off the power and stop working. You can take out the contact lens and rinse it with the care solution. ⑥ It is forbidden to clean the whole machine directly with water to prevent damage to the circuit. ⑦ Don't wash with soap or other cleaning agents.
✈ WorldwideFree Shipping For Orders Over $18 ✈
Delivery Time (Business Days)
United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Singapore, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland
Australia, Israel, Switzerland, Latvia, Italy, Canada, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Hungary, Croatia, Finland, Ireland, Norway, New Zealand, Thailand, Malaysia, Slovakia, Mexico, Vietnam, Lithuania, South Korea, Japan
Austria, Romania, Russia, Slovenia, Romania, India, Turkey
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan
Express Shipping To Worldwide (In normal situation)
Within 8 Days
1. Other countries not in the list, please see the actual payment page or contact our customer service.
2. This table is for reference only, please see the exact shipping cost and delivery time on the actual payment page.
1. Before wearing it for the first time, please soak the lenses in multipurpose contact lens solution forat least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not participate in any water sports while wearing glasses.
4. Please wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Before makeup, insert the lens first, and then take off the lens before removing makeup.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
Example contact lens prescription
Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)
Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)
Base Curve (BC)
Power / Sphere (SPH)
Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.
Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.
Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia) (Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia) (Which we support).
CYL & AX
The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).
1. Items received within 14 days. 2. Items returned must be unopened or in good condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been opened, damaged, or altered in any way. 3. We do not accept returned items that are sent back by you directly without checking with us first. 4. You are responsible for return shipping charges. 5. The after-sale warranty is 14 days upon receiving the parcel(according to the logistic information).
Quality problems(ripped, incomplete, shriveled, etc) of the product are found within the after-sale warranty, please contact us immediately and send us clear pictures of the defective item. We can replace it after checking.Please do not throw the lens and lens packages before your problem is solved.
1. Please send an email to email@example.com first and we will write back to you as soon as possible.Please tell us the details of your order in the email: your name, order number, and reason.
2. Place the item(s) in the original packing. Returning the product is allowed if the packaging is in good condition and the product is not opened so that it does not influence the second sale. 3. Drop off your package at your carrier. Please provide tracking number and website for tracking the logistic info after you return the parcel to us. 4. We receive your return package. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will check the parcel whether in good condition or not once and notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping To return your product, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.