1. Before wearing it for the first time, please soak the lenses in multipurpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
2. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
3. Please do not participate in any water sports while wearing glasses.
4. Please wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling contact lenses.
5. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for eyes.
6. Before makeup, insert the lens first, and then take off the lens before removing makeup.
7. Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
Example contact lens prescription
Date of exam: 2020/12/31 (date of your check-up)
Expiry date: 2021/12/31 (expiry date for your prescription, usually a year)
Base Curve (BC)
Power / Sphere (SPH)
Determines to meet the curve of your eye; written in numbers or words: flat, median or steep.
Indicates your contacts’ width to make sure they’ll cover your cornea properly.
Uses "+" for farsightedness (hyperopia) (Which we don't support for now) and "-" for nearsightedness (myopia) (Which we support).
CYL & AX
The two parameters are required to correct Astigmatism (which we don’t support for now).